Is it better to use ordinary wires or flame-retardant wires for decoration?
1. The difference between ordinary wires and flame-retardant wires: The difference between ordinary insulated wires and flame-retardant wires is that flame-retardant wires have passed the flame-retardant test or certification, while ordinary cables do not. Most ordinary insulated wires and flame-retardant wires have no obvious difference in appearance, but domestic flame-retardant wires will add ZR to the printed content. Foreign standards such as UL have the words VW-1 or CMP, CMR printed on it according to the different flame retardant grades. Flame-retardant cable refers to a cable whose sample is burned under specified test conditions, and after the test fire source is removed, the flame spreads only within a limited range, and the residual flame or residual burn can be extinguished by itself within a limited time. The fundamental feature is: it may be burned out in a fire and cannot operate, but it can prevent the spread of the fire. In layman's terms, if a wire catches a fire, it can limit the combustion to a local area without spreading, and protect other equipment and avoid greater losses.
2. Electrician: Choosing wires for decoration is very important for performance and quality. Ask a senior hydropower master. Regarding the choice of wires for home decoration, Mr. Yin said that nowadays there are more household appliances, and almost every household has high power such as air conditioners and water heaters. Therefore, when choosing electric wires for decoration, the owners must not be greedy for cheap. They must choose good quality, otherwise the wire installation project is a concealed project. If there is a problem in the later stage, it will be very difficult to repair.
After I heard it, I thought it made sense, and asked me how to buy wires for home decoration. Yin Gong told the editor that the wire diameter should be selected to meet the standard. When the editor said that he did not know how to check the wire diameter, Yin Gong taught the editor a trick. Different brands, the same length, the same specifications of wires, the diameter of the heavy wire is definitely the most up to standard. Talking about picking up the flame-retardant wire of the river cable cable that is being used, tell the editor: "This 2.5 flat wire, the diameter of the domestic common brand wire is generally about 1.73 mm, and the diameter of the flame-retardant wire can reach 1.78 mm. Therefore, this coil of wire is about 300g heavier than other brands of the same specification wire, avoiding safety hazards caused by excessive power consumption.
3. Owner: Choose wires for home improvement. I want flame-retardant wires. While chatting with Gong Yin, another person came to the construction site. It turned out to be the owner of the house. After knowing the editor’s identity, the owner put down his guard and said: "In the past few days, I have been decorating the electrician. I have visited the construction site every day. The decoration of the house. The electric wire is too important. The electric wire is not selected correctly, or the wiring is incorrect. , It may cause big problems in the later period. We will buy high-power electrical appliances such as air conditioners, water heaters, microwave ovens, etc. in the future. Therefore, when decorating, we will not dare to sloppy on the wire. "I asked the owner why he chose Kunlun flame-retardant wire:" I mainly like its safety. The wire is flame-retardant, 100% of the wire diameter meets the standard, and can withstand the inspection of the quality inspection department. I can use this wire with confidence. Even if there are short-circuit problems in my home in the future , And can not cause major hazards such as fire. When choosing wires, you must choose flame-retardant wires.” The owner said.
4. Distributors: Making wires is to make the owner feel at ease. After communicating with the owner, Mr. Ke said that in addition to selling wires, he also took the time to look at the renovation site when he was free to see if the wires he sold were during construction. Question, so I feel more at ease.
At the same time, I have seen with my own eyes that the flame retardancy of Jianglan Technology's cables is well-deserved. At the construction site, Mr. Ke picked up a piece of thread left by the electrician, directly burned the surface of the flame-retardant cable of the river cable with a lighter, and then moved the lighter away from the fire source. In less than a second, the fire in the wire insulator was extinguished. NS. An eye-opener, "Magic!", Mr. Ke said that this is because the insulating layer wrapped around the wire contains flame retardant, even if the wire is short-circuited, it will not cause the wire line to burn. "In home decoration, wires are a hidden project. If they are damaged, it will be very troublesome to repair. Each coil of flame-retardant wires of Jianglan Cable must pass strict quality inspection before leaving the factory before being put on the market. At the same time, each coil The packaging of the flame-retardant wires of the Jianglan Cable has the ZRBV logo. We make the wires to ensure that the owners use them safely and at ease, so that they can be worthy of their conscience." Mr. Ke said.
5. Application of flame-retardant wire: Flame-retardant wire means that the sample is burned under the specified test conditions. After the test fire source is removed, the flame spread is only within a limited range, and the residual flame or residual burn can be used within a limited time. Extinguish the wire by itself. More and more developed countries have introduced compulsory standards: flame-retardant cables must be used in large public buildings, and flame-retardant cables are also used in the newly-built Guangzhou New Baiyun Airport Terminal Building and Shanghai Jinmao Building in my country. In terms of home furnishings, flame-retardant wires can fully meet the safety requirements of household electricity.
6. Types of wire purchase: The two main wire types in home improvement wires are BV and BVR wires. At present, BV wires in home improvement are more widely used than BVR wires. In terms of softness and hardness, the hardness of BV wire is greater than that of BVR wire. BV wire is mostly used in fixed and buried environments, such as the dark line layout in daily home decoration. The advantages of BVR wires are mostly used in activities and temporary electricity places, and it is more convenient to move. You can choose according to your needs.
Seven. Channels for buying wires: Users who are not price sensitive can buy wires at regular shopping malls. After all, they can get in touch with the real thing. It is more intuitive. Look for the trademarks, specifications, voltages, etc. printed on the wires to prevent errors. If you want to buy cost-effective wires, it is now a very prosperous online shopping channel. Some brands have also opened brand flagship stores on Taobao, which are official direct sales. You can rest assured that the biggest advantage is that the price is much cheaper than offline shopping malls. , Because it eliminates the need for site rent, sanitation fees, and price increases for various agents.
8. Home improvement wiring common sense: The home improvement wires are generally divided into 1.5 square meters, 2.5 square meters, 4 square meters, 6 square meters and 10 square meters according to the cross-sectional area. Each type of wire corresponds to different uses. 1.5 square wires are mainly used for lighting purposes, 2.5 square wires are mainly used for sockets, switches and hanging air conditioners, 4 square wires are mainly used for water heaters and vertical air conditioners, and 6 square wires are mainly used for home bus and Central air-conditioning, but with the increase of household appliances, the power has also increased a lot. In order to improve the stability of the wire, it is recommended to use 10 square wires for the home bus.
Nine, wire market: flame retardant is 50% more expensive than non-flame retardant wire. Flame-retardant wire is to increase the insulation performance. In the event of a short circuit or fire, the plastic sheath of the wire will not burn to promote the fire, and the price is about 50% more expensive than ordinary wires. Generally, the wires used in household appliances are 2.5 square wires, while high-power appliances such as fast electric water heaters need to install at least 4 square wires.
Flame-retardant wire products are based on the principle of halogen-containing flame-retardant. When the wire burns in a fire, it releases a large amount of dense smoke and corrosive halides, which is likely to cause "secondary disasters".
Nowadays, the flame-retardant wires of many manufacturers are low-smoke, low-halogen, low-smoke and halogen-free products. Such wires emit less smoke and emit less toxic gas when they are burned in a fire, which can reduce the secondary damage to the people in the fire.
Hand machine: 13451783528
Mail box: email@example.com
Address: No. 115-1, Mingshi Road, Luzhi Town, Wuzhong District, Suzhou, Jiangsu