What is the insulation strength of the cables and wires
1) The insulation is damp. This situation is also very common, with individual occurrences at the joints of wires and cables in direct burial or piping. For example, if the joints of the wire and cable factory fail to make the joints and the joints are made under humid weather conditions, water or steam will enter the joints, and the water branches will form under the action of the electric field for a long time, which will gradually damage the insulation strength of the cables and cause failures.
2) Chemical attack. When wires and cables are directly buried in areas with acid-base effects, the armor, lead skin, or outer protective layer of the wires and cables are often corroded. The protective layer is subject to chemical or electrolytic corrosion for a long time. It will cause the cable to malfunction.
3) Long-term overload operation. Overload operation, because of the thermal effect of the current, the load current must cause the conductor to heat up when the load current passes through the cable. At the same time, the skin effect of the charge, the eddy current loss of the steel armor, and the insulation loss will also generate additional heat, thereby reducing the temperature of the wire and cable.
Life is inseparable from electricity, let alone the wires and cables that transmit electricity. The quality of the cable seriously affects its safety. So today we analyze the reasons for the heating of wires and cables.
1. The joint manufacturing technology is not good and the crimping is not tight, resulting in excessive contact resistance at the joint and heating of the cable.
2. Improper selection of wire and cable leads to too small conductor cross-section of the cable used, and overload during operation. After a long time of use, the heating and heat dissipation of the cable will be unbalanced, resulting in heat generation.
3. The partial sheath of the armored wire and cable is damaged, which will cause slow damage to the insulation performance after the water enters, causing the insulation resistance to gradually decrease, and also cause heating during the operation of the cable.
4. The conductor resistance of the wire and cable does not meet the requirements, causing the cable to generate heat during operation.
5. Insulation performance between phases of wires and cables is not good, resulting in low insulation resistance and heating during operation.
6. When the wires and cables are installed too densely, the ventilation and heat dissipation effect is not good, or the cables are too close to other heat sources, which affects the normal heat dissipation of the cables, and may also cause the cables to generate heat during operation.
Wires and cables generally live outdoors. They are exposed to wind and sun every day. Aging, insulation damage, and insulation aging will occur over time. After a long time, they will strike and affect their normal operations. Today's wire and cable manufacturers analyze the causes of cable aging for you.
Hand machine: 13451783528
Mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: No. 115-1, Mingshi Road, Luzhi Town, Wuzhong District, Suzhou, Jiangsu